Harrisburg, Pennsylvania Criminal Defense Lawyers
Since 1995, the Pennsylvania firm of Laguna Reyes Maloney, LLP has maintained a strong presence in the Greater Harrisburg legal community. Find out why:
- Our criminal defense attorneys are trial lawyers. We do not shy away from pursuing your rights in court, whether the charge is homicide or a sex crime.
- Attorney Roger Laguna utilizes his years of experience in the police force to more deeply scrutinize elements related to criminal cases.
Our Criminal Practice
- Equally comfortable at handling Internet crimes as we are at defending homicide cases, our firm is equipped with the experience and knowledge to address a variety of matters related to criminal law.
- Our ability to speak Spanish and our experience with immigration law allow us to understand the complex nature of criminal cases involving immigrants.
- Crimes involving illegal substances or the misuse of alcohol – a DUI or drug possession charge – stand a better chance of being satisfactorily resolved when you employ an attorney with the firsthand knowledge of police procedures. Roger Laguna applies his experience as a former police officer to our criminal practice.
- Gun crimes such as armed robbery or illegal possession of a firearm are serious matters in the state of Pennsylvania. Laguna Reyes Maloney, LLP works with clients closely to provide effective legal support.
Our Satisfied Clients
- We have experience in successfully defending hundreds of criminal cases and obtaining what was thought to be impossible for our clients.
- It is important to note that most of our clients have been referred here from satisfied clients as well as other attorneys.
If you would like to take advantage of our experience, knowledge, and creative approach to criminal defense, contact Laguna Reyes Maloney, LLP today and schedule a free initial consultation.
Se Habla Español
The law firm of Laguna Reyes Maloney, LLP, located in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, is pleased to serve clients in Central Pennsylvania, Greater Harrisburg, Lebanon Valley, and the Tri-state including the cities of Harrisburg, Mechanicsburg, Carlisle, York, Lancaster, Lebanon, Steelton, Highspire, Middletown, Palmyra, Annville, Shippensburg, Chambersburg, Camp Hill, Dillsburg, Dauphin Boro, Halifax, Newport, Duncannon, and State College, and the counties of Dauphin, Cumberland, Lebanon, York, Lancaster, Franklin, Juniata, Perry, and Snyder.