Harrisburg Drug Crimes Lawyers
Defending clients charged with drug crimes such as possession, distribution, or possession with intent (PWI) continues to comprise a significant portion of our practice. As with our other criminal defense practice areas, we apply the same level of experience and knowledge to keep clients informed and to achieve results.
If you have been charged with possession or distribution of cocaine, marijuana, heroine, methamphetamine, or some other illegal substance and fear the penalties of a conviction, contact Drug Crimes Lawyer Laguna Reyes Maloney, LLP today – it may be the best step you can take.
Pennsylvania Laws and Drug Crime
- If you are found in possession of a firearm when you are arrested on drug possession charges, the penalties in Pennsylvania, if convicted, will be stiff. Gun charges associated with drug crimes will always result in more serious consequences.
- The prosecutors in this area take a hard-line approach to guns and violence, attributing much of the criminal activity within its borders to drugs. Drug crime laws reflect this.
- In an effort to curb drug use among school age children and protect them from violence, broader school zone restrictions are in place, casting a wider net around schools. If you are convicted of PWI in a school zone, both jail time and monetary penalties rise significantly.
At Laguna Reyes Maloney, LLP, we deal frankly with our clients. Without diminishing the severity of the situation, we tell our clients exactly what they can expect in their case, outlining possible strategies. The decision is always yours. Whether you decide to plead guilty and explore alternative sentencing or plead not guilty and go to court, we will help you with the best possible defense and be with you every step of the way.
Capitalizing on Our Experience
- Utilizing attorney Roger Laguna’s experience as a police officer, we start from the ground up, examining search warrants, consent forms, and police procedures. Nothing is taken for granted. This is a winning strategy.
- We look at the search and seizure methods – some police officers are inexperienced, overzealous and under much pressure when they are presented unexpectedly with a crime scene. If they fail to execute these procedures correctly, our attorneys will challenge the constitutionality of botched search and seizures.
Contact our Drug Crimes Law Office Laguna Reyes Maloney, LLP today for more information on how our experience can benefit you.
Se Habla Español
The law firm of Laguna Reyes Maloney, LLP, located in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, is pleased to serve clients in Central Pennsylvania, Greater Harrisburg, Lebanon Valley, and the Tri-state including the cities of Harrisburg, Mechanicsburg, Carlisle, York, Lancaster, Lebanon, Steelton, Highspire, Middletown, Palmyra, Annville, Shippensburg, Chambersburg, Camp Hill, Dillsburg, Dauphin Boro, Halifax, Newport, Duncannon, and State College, and the counties of Dauphin, Cumberland, Lebanon, York, Lancaster, Franklin, Juniata, Perry, and Snyder.