Roger R. Laguna, Jr. Esq.
Phone: (717) 233-5292
Toll-Free: (800) 255-9587
Fax: (717) 233-5394
- Admitted to Pennsylvania Bar Association in 1995.
- Admitted to the U.S. District Court Middle District of Pennsylvania, 2000
- Admitted to the U.S. Court of Appeals, 3rd Circuit, 1999
- Law School: Southern Methodist University School of Law, Dallas, Texas, 1995
J.D.; Phi Delta Phi – Academic Fraternity Officer; Israel Dreeben Scholarship Recipient; Jackson & Walker Moot Court Competition: Quarter-Finalist; SMU Mock Trial Competition: Semi Finalist, Best Oral Advocate
- Pennsylvania State University, Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, 1992
B.S., Criminal Justice, Dean’s List
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- Dauphin County and Pennsylvania Bar Associations
Member; Pennsylvania Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers (PACDL); Past Republican Committeeman for the 5th Ward of Harrisburg, Dauphin County Pennsylvania; 2001 Pennsylvania Businessman of the Year Award, National Republican Congressional Committee
- National’s Who’s Who in Executives and Professionals, 1998-1999;
- Adjunct Professor, Pennsylvania State University, Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, 1995
- U.S. Attorney’s Office, Dallas, Texas, Legal Intern, 1994
- Police Officer, Dauphin and Lebanon County – Graduated from the Pennsylvania State Police Academy Act-120 Course, Hershey, PA
- U.S. Army (1982-1985) – Paratrooper, 82nd Airborne Division, 508th Airborne Infantry, Fort Bragg, North Carolina. Served in the Middle East and Europe; Highly decorated combat veteran for “exceptionally heroic actions against a hostile force” Major General Trobaugh, 1984.
Se Habla Español
The law firm of Laguna Reyes Maloney, LLP, located in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, is pleased to serve clients in Central Pennsylvania, Greater Harrisburg, Lebanon Valley, and the Tri-state including the cities of Harrisburg, Mechanicsburg, Carlisle, York, Lancaster, Lebanon, Steelton, Highspire, Middletown, Palmyra, Annville, Shippensburg, Chambersburg, Camp Hill, Dillsburg, Dauphin Boro, Halifax, Newport, Duncannon, and State College, and the counties of Dauphin, Cumberland, Lebanon, York, Lancaster, Franklin, Juniata, Perry, and Snyder.